Home > Services >
Visitor behaviour analysis
You probably know what your site's most and
least visited pages are. But do you know what people do on your web
site? Which links they click? Where your most valuable visitors are
A thorough quantitative analysis of your
visitors' behaviour is indispensable if you want to optimize your
site's return on investment. A regular analysis of your web statistics can
help you follow up marketing campaigns and changes to your site and
allows you to make decisions based on facts.
We answer questions like:
- Which path do visitors follow on your web site?
- How do visitors get to a certain page (clickstream analysis)?
- Which path did they follow to get to a certain page (backtracking)?
- Which search words did they use to get to that page?
- At which points during a procedure is there a drop-off? What's
causing the drop-off?
- What do visitors do on a certain page?
links do your visitors click? Imagine one page has three links to
the same product (title, photo and a link 'more info'), which of
these three links is clicked on the most?
- Is there a connection between the link somebody clicks on and
- What are your most popular exit pages? How worried should you be
- How long do visitors stay on your site?
How long do they stay on a certain page?
- How long did
it take for them to get to that page?
- How many pages do they look at on average? Is that good news or
- Is there a difference between different groups of visitors?
Are Dutch visitors interested in the same products as French
- Do regular visitors use your site differently
- Is there a difference between visitors from Google and visitors
- Which visitors and marketing actions are making you money (post-click-analysis)?
- Are the visitors you get from a banner campaign doing what you
want them to do?
- What are your neswletter subscribers doing
on your site?
- Are your paid links really bringing you
more buying customers than the search engines?
search words are used by people who end up buying your product or
subscribing to your newsletter?
- What's the ROI of your marketing efforts?
your SEO-investments paying off?
- Which search words are
getting you the most valuable visitors?
- What's the ROI of
your campaigns (Google AdWords, mailings,
We discuss what you would like to know beforehand so our log file analysis is
focused on the areas you're most interested in. Our years of experience,
combined with the best logfile analysis tools on the market, ensure we can answer all our
questions. Moreover, we'll also give you a number
of tips to improve the ROI and conversion rate of your site.
- Written report (20 to 30 pages) with the results of the
visitor behaviour analysis, summing up the most important
problems and suggestions for solutions.
- Two hour workshop to discuss the results and a possible plan
- Any site (Internet, extranet or intranet) that's been online
for at least one month. It's never too soon to know what your
users want and what the're doing on your site.
- The preparation of a user test. he problem pages that surface
during the log file analysis can be explored in-depth
during the user test.
- The start of any new project (new web site or planned redesign)
to find out which information of your current site people use
Starting from 1.500 euro (excl. VAT).
How to order:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +32 (0)9 335 22 73.
Have a look at our other services.
2009 was a good
year for AGConsult. We renewed our Qfor client satisfaction label
with an impressive score of 100%. We trained more people than ever
before in writing for the web,
web usability and
architecture. And last but by no means least, we worked on lots
of interesting and challenging projects.